I’ve visited the new community in Rivery Park and I am truly impressed with The Brownstones at The Summit. The developers, the Novak Brothers, describe it as “a contemporary urban village in the heart of historic Georgetown.” Inspired by classic 19th Century row houses and designed with native Texas materials and styling, each home features a private elevator, rooftop terrace, downstairs garage and spacious customizable living spaces. And every home is a custom creation because you put your own personal stamp on the final construction!
While each Brownstone home is a custom home, basic features include:
- Upper floor entertainment terraces designed for privacy
- Private elevator with wood stained interior
- 10-foot ceilings with 8-foot doors
- Hardwood floors in living, dining, and kitchen
- Gourmet kitchen with granite and stainless appliances
- 2-car garages
The Brownstones’ decorative turn-of-the-century streetlights, wide sidewalks, and central lawn with pocket parks and dog park offer a unique community within The Summit at Rivery Park, Georgetown’s first high-end, mixed-use development.
Set on 32 acres overlooking the San Gabriel River, The Summit will offer a wide variety of shopping, dining and services just outside your door, including:
- Specialty restaurants
- Boutiques and shops
- Grocery and specialty retail
- Medical and Wellness Services
- Full-service hotel and conference center and much more
Find out more about The Brownstones At The Summit, Georgetown, its attractions, its residents and its home ownership opportunities at http://www.GeorgetownTXRetirementLifestyle.com. If you are interested in making Georgetown, TX your hometown, contact me, Virginia Lazenby.