Nothing beats springtime in Georgetown, Texas with everything turning bright green there are so many great community events going on!
Here’s a look at just a couple of these fun springtime events going on in Georgetown, Texas this April.
Red Poppy Festival, April 16 – 17
Bring the whole family to Georgetown’s 12th Annual Red Poppy Festival where everyone is sure to have a great time! The weekend festivities include the Red Poppy Market Place featuring artisans from across the nation, the Open Car Show, the Safe Place Kids Village, and the Saturday Night Concert and Street Dance featuring Mark Chesnutt! A Georgetown and Central Texas tradition, the Red Poppy Festival is a time to enjoy family and friends, music, food and fun! Come early and stay late! Family friendly entertainment doesn’t get any better than this! And yes, it’s all FREE!
- Red Poppy Parade kicks off Saturday at 10am.
- Red Poppy Arts & Crafts Vendor Booths will be open Saturday 10am – 6pm, and Sunday 11am – 5pm.
- Red Poppy Kid’s Area will be open Saturday 10am – 5pm and Sunday 11am – 4:30pm.
- The Red Poppy Car Show will take place Saturday 11am – 3pm.
- For the Entertainment Stages Schedules, click here.
Georgetown Farmers Market
Enjoy conversation with great friends and neighbors while you shop for fresh and local produce at the Georgetown Farmers Market. This event has become so popular in recent years that they added a second location in Sun City in the Activity Center Parking Lot on Texas Drive on Tuesday mornings!
- When: 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Thursdays
- Where: San Gabriel Park, 445 E. Morrow Street in Georgetown
- Admission: Free
- More Info: Call 512-281-3699 or visit: www.gtfma.org.
Enjoy Living in Georgetown, Texas Year-Round By Purchasing a Georgetown Home for Sale
While springtime is a most treasured time of year here, the truth is that every season is wonderful when you’re living in Georgetown, Texas. From our local museums to the Inner Space Cavern, you’ll find that there’s always something fun and enjoyable to see and do here.
I also recommend you check out all of my Georgetown home buying resources, including:
- Personalized home search
- Moving Tips
- Georgetown, Texas relocation package
- Featured properties
- And more!
Until next time,