On Thursday, September 17, dozens of Georgetown seniors joined me for our Zoom webinar, “Don’t Be An Ostrich If It’s Time To Move On,” to learn valuable insights from expert panelists regarding pressing issues such as:
• Are you looking at your future needs, anticipating changes before they actually occur?
• Maybe you’re bravely providing care at home for a loved one but you’re struggling to cope.
• Or you’ve reached the point where you’re no longer able to provide yourself with all the care you need.
• Or you’re just ready to move on to a life that’s free of the demands of home ownership.
Our panelists for the morning were Debbie Beatty, RN, CMC, and founder of Professional Nurse Partners and Cara Edmond, Care Coordinator at Traditions Health. During a lively discussion Cara and Debbie led the audience to new understandings:
• Addressing what’s holding you back
• Understanding how to deal with the issues with an open mind
• Realizing that waiting may only make things worse
More than fifty members of the Georgertown, TX senior community attended the 90-minute session from the comfort and safety of their homes via laptop, tablet or smart phone.
We have prepared a handy document, Follow-Up Action Steps, that I hope will find helpful for your own planning. Click here to request your free copy: email@example.com.
Seniors Living Smarter Webinars are sponsored by Silver Key Benefits, Traditions Health, Visiting Angels, Wesleyan Homes, Vera Bank and Seniors Living Smarter Services.
SeniorsLivingSmarter.com is your exclusive real estate information resource for downsizing and selling your home, making changes for aging in place, or trading home ownership for one of the many independent living communities in and around Georgetown. For those considering a move to, or within, Georgetown, TX, we provide you with comprehensive information about the area, easy to use search tools, and exclusive content about neighborhoods and communities popular with seniors.
Seniors Living Smarter is currently hosting virtual seminars responding to the COVID-19 isolation regulations and meeting the needs of our community. Please join us from the comfort of your home as we provide vital information via your computer, smart phone or tablet! You may sign up for one or all of our three remaining webinars in 2020 at Seniors Living Smarter Webinars:
- October 22 The Facts On Dementia and Memory Care
- November 19 Surviving Downsizing — Getting Through It with The Least Pain Possible
Sign up at www.SeniorsLivingSmarter.com/seminar and receive easy, step-by-step instructions on how to join our virtual audience. Or call 512-862-7339 and leave a message.
If you need information about downsizing or estate liquidation, I will be glad to meet with you for a complimentary consultation. Please contact me, Virginia Lazenby, Texas REALTOR® and Certified Senior Downsizing Coach at 512-818-0988 direct or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.