Our next seminar will enlighten you on the complex and sometimes confusing topics regarding your benefits and assets. Learn the answers to these questions and more about this vital information.
• Are you eligible for a VA Aid & Assistance Pension as the surviving spouse of a veteran?
• Do you have to spend all your money to qualify for Medicaid?
• Do you have the necessary legal documents for your protection?
• How do you plan for managing your assets?
• What is long term care insurance and what does it cover?
Our guest panelists include VA/Long Term Care Consultants, a Senior Affairs Attorney and Financial Advisor. They will be available to answer your questions and offer valuable information.
The goal of the Seniors Living Smarter seminar series is to equip, educate, and inspire seniors to make informed decisions concerning their lifestyle. The seminars are held the third Thursday of each month, 10:00 am at the First Presbyterian Church in Georgetown.
For more information or to register for the upcoming seminars visit our website: www.seniorslivingsmarter.com or Call Virginia: 512-818-0988
Virginia Lazenby, Seniors Real Estate Specialist