Wondering what life in a retirement community would be like? Here’s a great idea – enjoy a night or two or three on an extremely affordable Sun City Vacation Get Away. Sun City offers Vacation Getaways for prospective buyers interested in buying a new home here. You can experience the lifestyle and see what Sun City is all about while staying in a home that even comes with a golf cart in the garage for getting around Sun City like a native.
While on your Vacation Getaway, you can…
- Work out at one of the two fitness centers with state-of-the-art exercise equipment and indoor pools for lap swimming
- Relax by one of the two resort-style outdoor pools
- Walk the nature trails and walking paths
- Take your dog to the dog park
- Golf at one of the three golf courses
- Check-out the state-of-the-art woodworking center and high-tech computer center
- Drop by the arts & crafts center to see what’s going on with photography, stained glass, pottery, quilting, visual arts, and more
- Visit the horticulture gardens
- See what’s going on at the tennis courts, pickle ball courts, or bocce ball courts
- Drive the community to appreciate the variety of neighborhoods
- And don’t forget to make a drive into Georgetown to check-out the Georgetown Square and enjoy one of the unique restaurants
To take advantage of the Sun City Vacation Get-Away, you should plan at least four weeks in advance. Feel free to contact me for additional information and for assistance in arranging your Vacation Get-Away. I am a Sun City resident myself and I would love to show you around my community and all there is to see in Georgetown, TX. You will have a chance to tour the model homes and see all your Sun City options, including properties that are available for resale.
Find out more about Georgetown, its attractions, its residents and its home ownership opportunities at www.GeorgetownTXRetirementLifestyle.com. If you are interested in making Georgetown, TX your hometown, contact me, Virginia Lazenby.
Until next time,